We aim to:
- To create a positive and motivating environment that will, in turn, play a major role on your child’s future and development;
- Provide stimulating and exciting opportunites that promote every child’s individual learning and development in unrivalled surroundings;
- Develop and implement childcare services, which support the needs of all children, parents, carers and communities;
- Ensure our staff are appropriatly supported, recognised and valued in fulfilling their roles; and
- Ensure that quality is at the heart of our ethos.
- Provide a quality service;
- Value all and treat each individual with respect and dignity;
- Communicate effectivley; and
- Share and live our vision every day.
We will behave in a way that:
Nurtures, coaches and mentors, shares, empowers, empathises, role models and accepts responsibility.
We will also promote:
Positive attitudes, confidence, commitment, consistency, team work, integrity and effective communication.